OPW 110/120 Series Round Manholes are designed for use in a wide range of service station driveway, industrial, and commercial applications. The 110s and 120s are used to provide access to all types of underground equipment, including vapor recovery connections, UST monitoring equipment and submersible pumps. The 120 Series includes Roto-Lock fasteners on 24” and larger manholes.
- Standard and Raintight Models Available – Raintight models include Buna-N gaskets and recessed hex-head bolts or Roto-Lock fasteners to help prevent water intrusion.
- Wide Range of Sizes – Sizes range from 24″ to 48″ (61 to 122 cm) to accommodate a wide range of applications. Custom sizes and configurations are also available.
- Easy Cover Removal – An integral recessed handle is included on all raintight and plain manholes 24″ and larger. Manholes 42″ and larger include dual recessed handles and provision for centered 1/2″ – 13 threaded allen head blind plug for easy removal so that a 1/2″ – 13 eyebolt can be threaded into the hole for easier removal of covers.
- Highway 20 Rated (H20) – All OPW spill containers and manholes exceed the requirements of the Highway 20 rating.
- Skirt: galvanized steel
- Cover: steel diamond plate
- Ring: cast iron or fabricated steel
- Gasket: Nitrile