- Aluminum Body – lighter weight, easier to maneuver.
- Dual Poppets – allow for low flow metering (this nozzle is not intended for high pressure pump applications).
- Replaceable Hold-Open Rack – for use when fueling large-capacity tanks. Nozzle must be attended at all times during usage.
- Right Angle Design – provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control; permits nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Drag Lugs – protect the nozzle when dragged across rough surfaces; enhances long-life durability.
- Easily Replaced Spout – the spout is easily threaded into the body. Replacement spouts are readily available from OPW.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End – standard pipe threads accept all standard 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″ and 2″ male connections.
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure