The OPW 66V Series breakaways are designed and rigorously tested for use in today’s fuels. Installed on fuel dispensing hoses, they will separate at the designed pull force, reducing expensive damage to the dispenser and piping system. Internal dual valves close automatically during separation, stopping the flow of fuel from both the dispenser and the separated hose, reducing environmental and health risks of potential spilled fuel.
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends. See specific listings.
- Prevents Costly Damage to Dispensers – Pulls apart at less the designed pull force during drive-offs.
- Certainty of Operation – Designed for single use, so you know it is replaced instead of re-assembled.
- Prevents Hazardous and Costly Clean Up – Unique double poppet design closes leak path from both dispenser and separated hose side.
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.