Compatible with most cam and groove style dry disconnects. Rugged, reliable, and safe coupling for handling hazardous liquids.
Bayco brand dry disconnects help prevent spillage from normal or accidental disconnects. Our dry disconnect is a true dry disconnect.
It has a spring loaded sealing device designed to snap closed should the valve become disconnected with the poppet open,
significantly limiting liquid loss. Bayco brand dry disconnect fittings can save you considerable money through compliance with
environmental regulations and the cost associated with cleanup.
• EZ Boss-Lock cam arms provide high security from accidental opening due to vibration or snagging.
• heavy duty stainless steel crank and link provide longer service life.
• dry disconnect coupler has automatic closing poppet assembly
• two-piece adapter design for easy rebuilding of adapters
• stainless steel handle allows product exposure to corrosive chemicals or washdown service
• strong handle attachment prevents bending of crank assembly
• fully interchangeable with Kamvalok (OPW trademark) style fittings