The STP-SCIII is compatible with most existing three-phase submersibles from 3 to 5 hp. Retrofitting existing stations is as simple as replacing the existing three-phase motor with the STP-SCIIII. No additional wiring is required.
The STP-SCIII constantly monitors for abnormal conditions that reduce motor life or cause down-time. When any of these conditions exists, the STP-SCIII will alert the service technician to the source of the problem: dry run, extended run, overvoltage, undervoltage, relay fault, voltage/current unbalance, locked rotor, phase loss or open circuit.
Provides “on demand” automatic pump start of up to eight submersible pumps manifolded to the same discharge line. Lead pump starts to satisfy initial demand and additional pumps are started as demand increases, reducing power consumption and extending pump life.
- Enclosure size: 9-1/16″ x 7-6/8″ x 5½” (230 mm × 196 mm × 140 mm).
- Compatible with three-phase FE Petro 3 and 5 hp submersibles and most competitive makes.
- Relay rating: 5 hp.
- Relay coil (hook) signal rating: 120 VAC.
- Pump “RUN” indication is provided by flashing green light.
- Power “ON” indication is provided by steady green light.
- Flashing red light indicates fault condition. Number of flashes indicates specific fault.
- Audible alarm alerts operator of fault.
- Built-in voltage surge protection.
- Flashing yellow light indicates RS 485 is communicating.
- RS 485 com port.