- Aluminum Body – lighter weight, easier to maneuver.
- Dual Poppets – easy-to-open nozzle against high inlet pressures.
- Replaceable Lever Guard – easy, low-cost replacement.
- Right Angle Design – provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control.
- Vinyl-Coated Lever – insulates fingers against cold.
- 100 Mesh Strainer – prevents foreign matter from entering fuel tank; easy to remove and clean.
- Dust Cap – keeps spout free from dirt and stops fuel drippage when connected.
- Spout Protector Ring – to protect aircraft tanks and wing surface; adjustable. Furnished as standard.
- Special Heavy-Duty Spout – knurled to facilitate daily strainer service.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End – standard pipe threads all 1-1/2″ male connections.
- Static Ground Wire – with air force plug meets MS 25384-5.
- Dash-Pot Action – for smoother closing action and reduced line shock.
Design working pressure
- 110 psi (7.58 bar) maximum pressure
- Gov’t. Nat’l. Stock #: 4930-01-293-4472
- Body: Cast aluminum
- Main Stem: Stainless steel
- Stem Seal: Buna-N O-Ring
- Main Poppet Disc: Viton®
- Spout: 297AF-9070
Gov’t. Nat’l. Stock #: 4930-01-293-4472