- Venturi-Type Shut-Off Mechanism – for automatic shut-off.
- Aluminum Body – lighter in weight and easier to maneuver than other nozzles on the market.
- Two-position hold-open device*.
- One-Hand Control of Hold-Open Mechanism – means easy setting of flow rate.
- Right Angle Design – provides larger lever area for better grips and easier control, permitting the nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Easily-Replaced Spout – simply remove the spout retainer nut.
- Built-In Outlet Check Valve – meets all known requirements of the Division of Measurement Standards.
- Dual Poppets – make nozzle easy to open against high inlet pressure.
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Service Temperature range: -20º F to 140º F
- Body: Aluminum
- Main stem: Stainless steel
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon®
- Main Disc: Viton®
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2″ NPT