- Provides a positive seal on pipe threads, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, pump assemblies, oil burners, hydraulics, bolts, compressors, engines, motors, fuel lines and couplings.
- For use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin and galvanized pipe.
- Excellent resistance to gasoline, ethanol blended gasoline such as E10 and E85, petroleum solvents, kerosene diesel oil, BioDiesel propane, jet fuels, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam and potable water.
- NOT for use on oxygen.
- Temperature Range: -100ºF to 600ºF (-74ºC to 318ºC).
- Pressure Range: Up to 10,000 psi when sealing liquids and up to 3,000 psi with gases.
- One year shelf life.