The Gorman Rupp line of Engine Driven Trash pumps are designed for applications which require high flow efficiency and solids handling capability. Pumps are constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminum components featuring replaceable ductile iron impeller and steel wearplate. Simple front cleanout design permits easy removal of trash and debris without disconnecting hoses. Pumps are available with Honda gasoline engines. All are furnished with heavy-duty steel roll cages, suction strainers and 90° discharge elbows.
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- 2 in. NPT Port Size
- Solids Handling to 2 in. Diameter
- Viton®/Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seals
- Self-Priming to 25 Ft.
- Available with 5 HP Honda Gasoline Engine
- Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame
- Suction Strainer and 90° Discharge Elbow Included