Red Jacket® FXV Mechanical Line Leak Detectors are built for superior performance and keeping operators in compliance – even in the most challenging environments. They offer the fastest Mechanical line leak test available for hourly monitoring – the most cost-effective and reliable means to meet U.S. Federal Environmental Protection Agency catastrophic line leak detection requirements – and are guaranteed for two full years.
FXV Leak Detectors are UL listed and third party certified to ensure quality, performance, and durability. All models of the FXV Leak Detector are UL Listed for the following Fuel Compatibility:
100 % Diesel
100 % Gasoline
Gasoline and up to 10% Ethanol
- UL listing = 100% diesel, 100% gasoline, gasoline and up to 10% ethanol.
- Meets EPA requirements in environments that experience extreme temperature changes.
- Robust design that works effectively in the most common and difficult testing environments.
- Adapts to applications using high-resiliency lines, such as flexible piping.
- Handles up to 11 feet of static head.
- Installs and troubleshoots without requiring special tools.
- Guaranteed to detect at a rate of 3 GPH at 10 PSI for 24 months from date of manufacture.
- Can be used with any Red Jacket or competitive submersible turbine pump.
100% Diesel (FX1DV Model), 100% Gasoline (FX1V Model), Gasoline with up to 100% Ethanol (note: UL Listed for 10% Ethanol)
Gasoline, diesel, aviation fuel, solvent, and other hydrocarbon.
Types of Pipeline
Fiberglass, steel, double-wall, any rigid piping
Nominal Diameter of Pipeline
10 in. or less
Maximum Size Lines System can be Installed On
416.7 gallons for rigid lines and 95.4 gallons for flexible lines
Maximum Operating Pressure
Threshold used to Determine Whether the Pipeline is Leaking
1.5 @ 10 PSI (in gal/h) at operating pressure