The EBW Warden® is designed to provide a positive shut-off during a pressurized fill delivery on an aboveground storage tank. It eliminates spills and overfills, avoiding costly cleanup expenses and ground contamination. The Warden® is fully adjustable to provide shut-off in various height and capacity aboveground tanks. It is designed to fit into a 4″ fill riser, making installation on new and existing locations simple and quick. Designed with inverted floats for use in small or large rectangular tanks. Requires 4″ minimum ullage. Note: The Warden® is recommended for use with clean product only. Contaminated product may cause erratic operation or valve failure
- Cylindrical float design eliminates interference with tank walls and cross braces.
- 100 psi working pressure rating.
- Flow rate 200 gpm at 20 psi.
- No minimum flow rate.
- Ships complete with upper nipple and tight fill adapter with crossbar to prevent open fills.
- Simply thread onto a 4″ riser pipe to install. Length of upper tube determines shut-off point.