External emergency valves shut-off flow at the outlet of an aboveground storage tank (AST) or in a liquid transfer line where product flow must be stopped in the event of a fire. Fusible link holds spring actuated poppet in the open position. Standard Features
- Fully open design provides full flow when the valve is in the open position
- Cold, non-shock pressure rated at 200 PSI W.O.G.
- Flanged model conforms to ANSI B16.42 specification for class 150# raised face flanges
- 165° UL Listed fusible link standard (212° available)
- Body, cap, and poppet: Ductile iron
- Cap gasket: PTFE
- Stem seal: PTFE encapsulated fluorocarbon elastomers