The OPW 66SB Swivel Breakaway is intended for easy installation at the nozzle inlet. The compact, lightweight design incorporates a 360° swivel rotation at both the male end and middle joint, with a simple and easily-reconnectable breakaway on the opposite end.
Features & Benefits
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel and up to 10% ethanol blends. See specific listings.
- Pull Force – the 66SB will break away with a pull force of no more than 350 lbs.
- Easily Reconnected at Waist Height – after relieving line pressure, simply push coupling halves together until latched. Reconnection force is approximately 15 lbs.
- Protected Coupling and Poppet – the breakaway’s poppet and sealing surface are protected from impact during separation by a plastic sleeve.
- Reduces Connections – the single-unit design replaces the standard swivel, breakaway and whip hose, eliminating possible leak points.
- Double O-Ring Seal – both swivel joints are protected by a double O-Ring design.