- Easy Installation – 4″ NPT threaded base screws directly to the tank riser pipe. No further adjustments are needed.
- Integral Drain Valve – allows highspeed drainage of spilled product back into the tank.
- Capacity – available in 7-gallon (26.5 liter) container capacity. Larger 7-gallon capacity spill containers provide additional clearance for 61ƒSTOP Overfill Prevention Valves (3.5 gallon-221 only).
- Rain-Shedding Cover Design – hooded cover design helps prevent water or snow entry by extending the lip of the cover over the body of the spill container.
- Welded-Hinge, Lockable Hatch – the cover includes a provision for a padlock and a welded-hinge assembly for added security.
- 12 Gauge Epoxy-Powder Coated Construction – heavy-duty materials, compatible with hydrocarbons, for long service life and added security
- 332AST and 6221AST Spun Steel Design – spun steel construction provides a lightweight, one-piece design for easy installation and a clean, sleek appearance on above ground tanks.
- 6211AST Heavyweight, Welded Base Design – Thick, welded steel base and 12-gauge steel walls provide solid strength for heavy-duty applications.
- All Models Are ULC Listed – clearly labeled to identify the listing.
- CARB EVR Certified
Listings and Certifications
AST Phase I Enhanced Vapor Recovery (EVR) System