- Dry gas couplings are designed for safe loading and discharge of bobtails or intermediate bulk delivery trucks and transfer to and from railcars.
- The primary application is in the handling of LPG- Propane and Butane.
- Quick and easy to connect and can be connected to a tank unit with pressures up to 225 PSI
- For higher pressure, couplings can easily be equipped with a pressure relief valve that dissipates trapped fluid pressure into the hose coupler without spillage.
- Reliable- easy to use, easy to maintain and saves time
- Minimizes the risk of cold burns, spillage and product loss, and health risks
- Keeps the environment free of hazardous vapors and liquids
- Stainless steel and brass/gunmetal
- Gunmetal is produced to U.S. government bronze specification G