Emergency Valves make product handling safer. These Emergency Valves have a shear groove that meets 49 CFR 178.345-8. The seat area of the valve is located inside the tank shell as required by DOT regulations. This valve gives you the advantage of a faster flow rate while fitting a standard 4″ TTMA sump. The high flow rate is established by a full opening throat area. Emergency Valves are available in 90 degree elbow type or straight type, 4″ TTMA flanges or Victaulic™ outlet, and mechanical or air assisted.
- High flow rate.
- Fits standard 4″ TTMA sump.
- Shear section per TTMA, RP84-92 and meets DOT 49 CFR 178.345-8.
- Force ratings from TTMA RP86-92.
- Shear groove meets DOT 406 requirement.
- Optional external air cylinder available.
- Available in Victaulic™ (*) or flanged version.
- Fluorocarbon O-ring.