FLEX-ING™ brand flexible connectors have become the industry standard and benchmark for quality as a means to easily connect a pipework system to other system components such as submersible pumps or shear valves. As an integral part of any system, installers enjoy how easy they make connections in tight spaces while station owners have come to depend on their durability and their simplification of regular maintenance.
- Standard on all flexible connectors, the stainless steel corrugated fuel contact layers feature a thick construction and gain flexibility from having more corrugations per foot rather than thinner walls.
- Enclosing the corrugated fuel contact layer is a stainless steel braid that is manufactured from only high-grade stainless steel.
- Standard end fittings are nickel plated steel with stainless steel construction options available on any flexible connector that does not include a swivel end fitting.
- Available in a multitude of end connections to ensure the right fit for any application – including tees, elbows, and fiberglass transitions.
- All metal construction means one flexible connector for both above and below ground applications (may not be direct buried).
- Schedule 80 hex end fittings protect against deformation of the ends during installation.
- The EZ FIT union style coupling system is specifically designed to make connections in confined spaces simple and tight.
- EZ FIT union style couplings come complete with couplers and gaskets (flange only fittings excluded).