Safe for Use
- UL- and ULC-Listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends. See specific listings.
- Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card-lock systems utilizing OPW’s unique No Pressure – No Flow Device. The nozzle cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed. (11B Series Only)
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position – Blocker on lever guard.
- FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a vehicle, and tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions.
Durable & Long-Lasting Design
- Cycle-tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles – Better than any other nozzle available on the market today*
- Durable lever guard that won’t scratch your customers’ vehicles – Made from Duratuff®.
- New hold open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs
Appealing to Customers
- Easy to use – Utilizing Accu-Stop® to-the-penny Flow Control Technology.
- Attractive 2-Piece Newgard™ Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry to use.
- Convenient – One-fingerhold-open clip that is easy to set the flowrate (not on all models)
Design working pressure
- 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.