The Portable Paste Problem Solver
The Scully WB 100G water detector is a battery operated, hand held unit. The unit is comprised of a rugged metal housing with audible alarm and a water detection sensor permanently attached via a two-conductor petroleum resistant cable. The weighted sensor is lowered into the fuel storage tank, boat bilge, truck compartment, etc. by simply unwinding the cable. The audible alarm will sound when the presence of water is detected.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Can be used in gasoline, gasohol, diesel fuel,
jet fuels and #1 through #4 fuel oil.
• Ideal for petroleum storage tanks, boat bilges
• Available in a variety of sizes for virtually all tanks.
• No need for messy paste sticks.
• Rugged, lightweight construction.
• Inexpensive and easy to use.
• Audible alarm indicates the presence
and level of water.
• Approval for use in hazardous areas.
• Battery operated.