- Aluminum Body – lighter weight, easier to maneuver.
- Dual Poppets – easy-to-open nozzle against high inlet pressures.
- Color-Coded Composite Lever Guards – helps distinguish between AVGAS and Jet A. Easily replaced in lever guard kit.
- Right Angle Design – provides larger lever area for better grip and easier control.
- Vinyl-Coated Lever – insulates fingers against cold.
- 100 Mesh Strainer – prevents foreign matter from entering fuel tank; easy to remove and clean.
- Dust Cap – keeps spout free from dirt and stops fuel drippage when connected.
- Adjustable Dash Pot – permits adjusting the main poppet closure rate over a wide range of flows to overcome line shock with minimum afterflow.
- Easily Replaced Spout – the spout is easily threaded into the body. Replacement spouts are readily available from OPW.
- Built-In Swivel – eliminates twisting and kinking of the hose. This swivel is electroless nickel-plated and has full-bearing surfaces.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End of 295SA – accepts all 1″, 1-1/4″ or 1-1/2″ male connections.
- NPT Female Threads at Inlet End of 295SAJ – accepts all 1-1/2″ male connections.
- Unique Jet Aircraft Spout Design of 295SAJ – to help prevent inadvertent fueling of piston engine aircraft with turbine fuel.
- Ground Wire Assembly – included on all aviation nozzles.
Design working pressure
- 110 psi (7.58 bar) maximum pressure
- Body: Cast Aluminum
- Main Stem: Stainless Steel
- Stem Seal: Buna-N O-Ring
- Disc: Viton®
- Spout: Aluminum