- Available in 1½”, 1¾”, and 2″ models for use with APT™ brand XP double wall flexible pipe.
- A simple design including only five parts (nine parts for ducted applications) makes for an easy installation process.
- Can be installed with or without ducting.
- The interior ridges of the boot guide XP flexible pipe into place to assure a proper 90° entry into the containment sump.
- Suitable for use with both flat and round sump surfaces.
- The ducted model of the APT™ brand rigid entry boot comes complete with flexible ducting connector and three clamps.
- Flexible ducting connectors are made from an oil and gasoline-resistant Nitrile rubber and employ stainless steel band clamps for maximum corrosion resistance.
APT Single Wall Rigid Entry Boot for XP Pipe
$138.99 – $157.99
APT® brand rigid entry boots allow you to connect XP double wall flexible pipe to containment sumps with an unsurpassed level of installation ease, while also completely removing exposed rubber from the connection. This durable entry boot requires only a single 5” entry hole for installation, removing the time-consuming process of drilling multiple holes as well as the templates they require. An integrated clamp plate allows you to seal the boot in place on the sump wall simply by tightening it into place with a spanner wrench. As you tighten the clamp plate, the boot’s gasketed face seal compresses into place, providing a watertight connection between the boot and the sump surface. The same method is used to seal the pipe into place simply by tightening the integrated compression nut. The interior pipe seal then compresses on to the pipe, providing another watertight connection between the boot and pipe.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
1.5", 1.75", 2"