- Used in the annulus of a fiberglass tank with a riser pipe of 4”
- Detects leaks in interstitial space of fiberglass tanks
- Cable length of 25′
- UL and NWGLDE approval
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, kerosene, jet fuel, aviation gas, waste oil, motor oil, gasoline with up to 15% ethanol, diesel with up to 20% biodiesel
- Updated compact design for easier installation and navigation of 90º bends
- Easily identifiable “black top” and “white bottom” for sensor orientation during installation
- Single part number reduces part inventory in-house and on service trucks
- Two wire connection
Veeder Root Non-Discriminating Interstitial Sensor for Fiberglass Tanks
Non-Discriminating Interstitial Sensor
The Non-Discriminating Interstitial Sensor for double-wall fiberglass tanks detects the presence of liquid in the interstitial space of the tank. The Veeder-Root Interstitial Sensor detects the presence of liquid between the double wall of fiberglass tanks. Liquid triggers an alarm signal to your automatic tank gauge. You’ll know immediately where the problem is so you can take action to prevent serious and costly safety and environmental problems.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|
64", 96", 120"