The OPW 66REC is the first dry reconnectable breakaway for the conventional dispensing market. It is designed to be installed on fuel dispensing hoses and will separate when subjected to a designated pull force. The dual valves seat automatically, stopping the flow of fuel and limiting any fuel spillage, while protecting the dispensing equipment. When reconnecting the separated halves, the 66REC seals tightly on an O-ring before the poppet stems engage to open the valve.
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends. See specific listings.
- Pull Force – the 66REC-1000 will break away with a pull force of no more than 350 lbs.
- Unique Double-Poppet Design – features low pressure drop.
- Coupling Halves – protected by proven plastic sleeves.
- Easily reconnected – just “push and twist” until you hear the audible click, signifying the unit has been correctly reconnected. Reconnection force approximately 15 lbs.
- May be reconnected under wet or dry hose conditions.
- Cold weather compatible
- Line Shock – the OPW 66REC is able to absorb the effects of normal line shock through the unique design of the disconnecting features.