The 66SP is designed for installation on fuel dispensing hoses that require a substantial volume of flow, and therefore the potential for a high-volume spill. The 66SP utilizes shear pin technology to ensure separation at proper pull forces, and limit unwanted valve closures that stop or limit fuel flow. Once separated, a qualified service technician can easily repair the breakaway with an OPW 66PRK Shear Pin Replacement Kit.
- Pull Force – the 66SP will separate with a maximum pull force of 600 lbs., and limits fuel spillage from either hose end.
- Easily Repaired – after separation, the 66SP can be repaired and put back in service with the OPW 66PRK Shear Pin Replacement Kit.
- Heavy-Duty Construction – physically designed for durability in high-volume environments, including a protective, red, anodized-aluminum body.
- Low Pressure Drop – valve design ensures superior flow rate for high-volume fills.
- Special Seals – special fluorosilicone (66SP-5200 only) O-Rings help protect the valve in harsh, high-volume environments.