The 53VML-0060 and 53VML-0065 are designed as “back-up” overfill protection for overfill prevention valves, and to minimize product mixing with underground manifold vent lines.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless Steel Counterweight Ball Float – Corrosion-resistant for a long service life. Counterweight ensures proper seating of the ball for precision “slow-down” of product flow into the tank.
- Vapor Flow Orifice – A “bleed” hole machined into the body of the valve, sized to properly “slow-down” the delivery flow rate.
- Duragard® Body Coating – Helps prevent rust and corrosion build-up for a smooth seating surface and long service life.
- Various Body Lengths – Accommodate virtually any size tank.
- 2″ and 3″ Body Sizes – 3″ size increases vapor flow to reduce product delivery time.
- Easy Installation, Service and Testing – Both 2″ and 3″ valves install in OPW 233 Series Extractor Fittings and are easily removed for inspection or tank testing with OPW 89 Extractor Wrench.
- Compatible with 85% Ethanol (E85) or Methanol (M85)