- PetroClear® 511P filters are particulate removing spin-on filters designed for aftermarket cost efficient particulate filtration of fuels at high volume fueling locations such as truck stops, card lock sites, and industrial and commercial applications.
- PetroClear® models 51103P, 51110P and 51130P spin-on filters are designed to remove particulate from neat gasoline, Ethanol blended gasoline, diesel, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), Kerosene, fuel oils, lube oils and synthetic fluids.
- The PetroClear® 511P filter series is designed for particulate removal only and WILL NOT REACT TO WATER IN NEAT GASOLINE OR DETECT PHASE SEPARATION IN ETHANOL BLENDED GASOLINE.
- PetroClear® model 51103P filter offers efficient 3 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- PetroClear® model 51110P filter offers efficient 10 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- PetroClear® model 51130P filter offers efficient 30 micron (nominal) particulate removal.