These caps are threaded into the top of stationary (non-mobile) above ground fuel storage tanks, where they serve 2 purposes: a) they can be used as a thread in and lockable fuel filter cap. b) They protect the tank from expansion or implosion, the internal relief valve is normally closed, but opens to relieve internal pressure or vacuum.
- Normally closed vent stops fuel evaporation and airborne contaminants
- Protects tank from pressure or vacuum build-up. Relieve pressure at 2 PSI and vacuum at 0.7 HG at a rate of 20 SCFM
- Can be used as a fuel filler cap
- Manufactured to thread into both NPS and NPT tank openings
- Pad-lockable to prevent fuel theft and tampering
- Die cast zinc body, brass screen