FE Petro™ brand MLD+ mechanical leak detectors provide precise leak detection for standard fuel and biofuel applications on 4″ submersible turbine pumps (STPs). This lineup of advanced mechanical leak detectors features reliable line leak detection capabilities and maximum product flow rates. The MLD+ features a compact, yet rugged design to reduce installation height and provide accurate, hassle-free operation.
- Two models to meet the needs of your standard fuel applications include the MLD+G (blue cover, copper vent tubing) for gasoline with up to 10% Ethanol and the MLD+D (gold cover, copper vent tubing) for diesel with up to 5% biodiesel.
- Two models to meet the needs of your biofuel applications include the MLD+AG (blue cover, stainless vent tubing) for gasoline with up to 85% Ethanol and the MLD+BD (gold cover, stainless vent tubing) for diesel with up to 20% biodiesel or 100% biodiesel.
- Piston style construction with reduced volume allows the MLD+ to react quickly and provide more accurate leak detection capabilities.
- A specialized metering pin unique to only the MLD+ provides precision leak detection for any type of pipework system including flexible, rigid or a combination of the two.
- Burnished piston chamber provides smooth operation and long service life.
- Color coded covers easily identify the model to the application (gold for diesel and blue for gas).
- Opens completely to allow maximum product flow during fueling operation and remains open with discharge pressure as low as 1 PSI (0.07 bar).
- Compatible with FE Petro™ brand STPs, as well as competitive STPs and line leak detector housings.