The VR1 Pulser was designed to fit the Veeder Root© model 7886 or 7887 meter-registers. It contains the same direction sensing technology as our SP1 pulser, which eliminates pulse errors due to vibration or meter backlash. The VR1 pulser brings electronic pump accuracy to commercial fueling.
● Fits both 7886 and 7887 meter-registers.
● Fits inside existing meter-register cabinet for easy installation.
● Generates either 1, 10, or 100 pulses per gallon.
● Microprocessor controlled direction sensing eliminates
over-counts due to pump vibration or meter backlash.
● Up to 2500 gallons/minute on 7886 and 250 gallons/minute on 7887.
● Machined aluminum coupling shaft.
● Stainless Steel encoder wheel is impervious to the elements.
● Dual bearing construction promotes long pulser life.
● Configuration setting made in pulser head for easy access.
● Intrinsically safe circuitry, no conduit required!
● Environmentally coated circuitry eliminates moisture problems.
● Heavily filtered power supply eliminates noise problems.
● Extended temperature operation. (-40 to 150 degrees F)
● 12VDC and 110VAC models available.
● Dual output model available.
● 2 year warranty