The OPW 821 Solenoid Valve is designed to prevent accidental siphoning of aboveground storage tanks if a leak or break occurs in the fuel supply line. The 821 valve is a two-way, normally closed diaphragm valve that opens when energized to allow fuel to flow to the pump or dispenser. Available in female NPT threads.
- Aluminum Body – Compatible with gasoline, diesel, kerosene, low grades ethanol/methanol, fuel oil, and jet fuels.
- Strainer – A strainer with 100-mesh screen is recommended at the inlet.
- Mount – Vertical
- Explosion Proof Shell & Water-tight
- Standard Operation – 120/60 volts AC
- Thermal Expansion
- Power Draw – 20 Watts @ 60Hz