- Designed to be used with APT product piping, the entry boots are also ideal for use with rigid piping and electrical conduits.
- Flexible double entry boots are ideal for generator, fuel oil return and feed line applications.
- Boot can be serviced from inside the sump so there is no need to break concrete.
- Made from oil- and gasoline-resistant nitrile rubber.
- Allows two pipes to go through one boot for easier installation.
- Combination of two different pipe diameters through one boot can be easily converted by simply removing the insert in the pipe opening.
APT Flexible Double Entry Boots
$102.03 – $118.59
The APT flexible double entry boot allows two pipes or conduits to go through a single sump entry boot opening. The APT boot comes in two different styles, the flexible double boot for non-ducted applications and the ducted double boot when using APT DCT-400 corrugated piping. Double entry boots accommodate ¾” and 1″ pipe sizes or a combination of the two.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
Flexible double boot for XP-100-D or 1" electrical conduit, Flexible double boot for XP-100-SC, Ducted double boot for XP-100-D or 1" electrical conduit, Ducted double boot for XP-100-SC