- Designed to be used with APT product piping, the entry boots are also ideal for use with rigid piping and electrical conduits.
- Flexible entry boots available in sizes from ½” through 4″.
- Ducted entry boots available in sizes from 1½” through 2½”. APT offers these ducted entry boots in an air testable version for easy testing of the 4″ corrugated ducting.
- Boot size designations correspond directly to the pipe size being used.
- Any boot for a single wall pipe can be converted to a boot for a double wall pipe by simply removing the insert in the pipe opening.
- Entry boot can be serviced from inside the sump, eliminating the need for sump excavation.
- Made from oil- and gasoline-resistant nitrile rubber.
- Will work on round sumps of 36″ or larger diameter.
APT Flexible Entry Boot for Electrical Conduit
$59.99 – $84.99
APT flexible entry boots are two-piece boots that double the sealing power of your entry boots. Stainless steel studs and corrosion resistant nuts and backing rings make for the highest quality entry boot. Franklin Fueling Systems offers a complete line of sizes for single and secondary containment pipe. Also available in a ducted boot version to accommodate the use of APT DCT-400 corrugated ducting for easy retractability.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
Flexible entry boot for ½" electrical conduit, Flexible entry boot for ¾" electrical conduit, Flexible entry boot for ¾" and 1" electrical conduit, Double sided entry boot for ¾" and 1" electrical conduit, Flexible entry boot for 1" electrical conduit