- Ideal for retrofit installations where containment sump has limited space or a narrow base.
- Eliminate threaded pipe joints inside of containment space; freeing up valuable space in tight quarters.
- Solid stainless steel construction.
- E-coated clamps provide durability and corrosion resistance from gas/alcohol blends (including E85), diesel and biodiesel.
- NPT threads are compatible with locally available standard termination fittings.
- 100 psi rated working pressure.
- Stainless steel fittings are biofuel approved (E85 and biodiesel).
- cULus listed.
APT Clamshell Non-Swivel Elbow Fitting
$276.99 – $336.99
The XP pipe clamshell tee and elbow fittings allow for an easy space-saving installation by enabling an installer to connect flexible pipe directly into a shear valve riser. This eliminates the need for extra galvanized fittings. By eliminating the galvanized fittings, you also reduce the amount of potential leak points, giving you peace of mind that your installation is secure. With the tee and elbow fittings you can complete an XP pipe installation inside of a sump in less than 16” of linear space. The stainless steel design of the fittings makes them an ideal solution for any fueling application.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
1.5" x 1.5", 1.75" x 1.5", 2" x 1.5"