- User-friendly interface features simple, easy-to-recognize icons
- Calendar view shows alerts for deliveries, compliance, alarms and warnings that can be filtered by event and/or tank
- A “Favorites” list enables quick recall of the most-used filter settings
- Monitors up to 12 probes (up to a maximum of four probes per barrier position)
- Internal barrier permits multi-dropped sensors and probes
- Automatic Calibration and Reconciliation (ACR) ensures the SiteSentinel Nano™ reconciles fuel consumption and deliveries
- Displays gross- or net-corrected tank volume, ullage, product volume and water, product level and water level, and product temperature for individual tanks
- Able to schedule reports to automatically run daily, weekly, monthly or yearly
- Programmable Automatic Leak Detection performs hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly static leak tests
- Local or remote PC connection
- Alarm notifications issued via email, fax, SMS
- Optional Tank Overfill Alarm
- Console is configured through an HTML web interface. No added hardware or proprietary software is needed for remote connections
- Networking screen allows user to select either a Static connection or DHCP
- A “blank door” unit is available for fueling sites that will operate the console through remote connection only
- Optional OM4 Output Module expands functionality to an additional four output relays
- Reports include Current Inventory, Delivery History, Events in Progress, Event History, Leak Test
- Auto Detect feature shows the number of devices connected to each of the internal barrier positions. Devices that are connected during startup will be detected automatically
- Includes address book of contacts to whom the unit can send text messages, fax and/or emails on any alarms and events
- Configurable to meet localized settings (Date/time formats and metric/English units)
- Meets Weights and Measures standards in countries where required
- Communicates with most industry-standard third-party POS protocols
- Optional density measurement sensor can monitor product quality. Fuel density reports can be shown in real time on the console
OPW SiteSentinel Nano Console
The SiteSentinel® Nano® tank gauge offers an easy-to-use interface and remote accessibility in a compact console, delivering precision inventory monitoring for fuel sites of all sizes.
The gauge’s small equipment footprint and patented multi-drop technology make it ideal for fuel sites of any size. The Nano can monitor up to 12 probes and 24 sensors (sensor capabilities to be released by end of 2014), while its multi-drop technology lowers installation costs through reduced wiring expenses.
Users can schedule daily, weekly and monthly static leak detection tests and reports. The Nano’s Automatic Calibration and Reconciliation (ACR) ensures the gauge’s information is reconciled for up-to-date transaction data.
Designed for convenience, the Nano provides access to precise inventory data. The console’s large touchscreen communicates inventory, compliance and delivery statuses, as well as warnings and alarms. User-friendly software provides a “Calendar” view, while a “Favorites” list enables quick recall of the most-used filters.
Remote access allows users to control the gauge from anywhere. From initial employee training to emergency support capabilities, this provides numerous benefits to daily workflow. Streamlined troubleshooting allows support professionals to see exactly what’s occurring with the gauge in real time, and software updates can be implemented remotely, making the Nano one of the most user-friendly tank gauges in the industry.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|