- Optional float kit for gasoline and Ethanol blend users.
- Product float determines fuel level.
- Water float will rise with the presence of water or phase separated fuel.
- Simple single-float solution for both water and phase separation.
- Free software upgrade available for T5 Series fuel management systems and Colibri automatic tank gauges.
- Improved minimum water level detection capability.
- Allows you to easily shut down a submersible pump before water or phase separation reaches the customer’s vehicle.
Incon Phase Separation Float Kit for Gasoline and up to E15
INCON™ brand 2” and 4” phase separation float kits detect both water and phase separation with a single float kit. The water and phase separation detection float kit allows you to effectively manage product levels as well as alert you of water or phase separation levels in your tanks. A single float is used to detect the presence of both water or phase separated fuel to ensure the prevention of either from reaching customer’s vehicles.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|
64", 96", 120"