- Built with flexible corrugated stainless steel for easy installation and accurate monitoring in a wide range of fluid materials.
- Supports aboveground tanks from 5’ to 50’ in height
- Provides a single point of monitoring for aboveground and underground storage tanks through one tank gauge console
- Monitor product level, water level and temperature through one tank opening
- Save on installation with wireless technology (compatible with standard VR TLS-RF Wireless 2 systems)
Veeder Root Mag-FLEX Stainless Steel Probe with Water and Product Floats for 6.6′-9.8′ Gasoline Tanks
The Mag-FLEX is specifically designed for monitoring aboveground storage tanks. Utilizes the proven Veeder-Root magnetostrictive probe technology installed in over 500,000 tanks globally. The solution can be paired with any Veeder-Root automatic tank gauge to create a powerful, affordable inventory management system backed by the support network and reliability of Veeder-Root. This aboveground solution delivers accurate reconciliation of your most expensive on-site assets without you having to scale formidable heights to determine inventory levels.
|Dimensions||144 × 6 × 6 in|