In many areas fuel stations are equipped with dual point tank connections, one connection is for the fuel delivery, and the other connection is for the vapor recovery connection. The vapor elbow bottom connection is connected to the fuel station on a ground tank vapor adapter and the top connection to the vapor hose, which returns the fuel vapors back to the tanker.
- Manufactured to connect to in ground fuel station vapor adapters and cam and groove vapor hose connections.
- Ground clearance: 11-1/4″
- Grease nipple enables the greasing of the lever stem, and Acetal bushings help keep everything moving smoothly, even in the harshest of conditions.
- Inlet probes are standard
- Bolt on outlets allow the outlet to be changed without having to worry about galling of threads.
- Ergonomic ball handle lever, which can be mounted either on the left or right side.
- Heavy duty bolt on arm attachment plate increases the strength of the lever pivot. There are no impact susceptible pivot bolts or casting bosses to break.
- Arm hinge points use a double yoke design, which increases the arm strength.
|Fuel Compatability||Gasoline and diesel, up to E85 and B20 biofuels|
|Optional Pkg/Box Qty||1|