Mitigate Static Friction
With any probe, naturally occurring static friction between the float and the probe shaft can cause the float to remain in place when the product level drops and even when it rises.Our digital probes feature a unique and innovative vibration motor mounted inside the probe head. Every 5 minutes, the vibration motor automatically pulses. This frees the floats from any static friction with the probe shaft and mitigates the negative effects static friction can have on level readings or leak detection accuracy.
Bottom Mount Installation
With no hanging installation kit needed, the probe can simply be placed in the tank riser and rested on the tank bottom.
The probe automatically sends important setup data to the tank gauge eliminating manual input by technicians. This data includes:
- Probe type
- Serial number
- Models available for inventory control or inventory control with leak detection.
- Capable of precise leak detection, density measurement, and inventory monitoring.
- Suitable for use with gasoline, diesel, DEF/AdBlue®, and other manufacturer approved products.
- Bottom mounted installation for fast and simple install.
- Vibration motor integrated into probe head pulses every 5 minutes to reduce the effects of stiction on level reading and leak detection, providing readings with higher accuracy.
- Screw-in electrical connector provides quick installation or removal, eliminating the need to re-splice wires.
- Highly accurate digital communication between the probe and the tank gauge.
- Probes are available in many sizes that are suitable for all common tanks.
- Easily installed into 2”, 3” or 4” riser pipes.